Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Quality Assurance Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in October.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism- French and English;
- Three (3)+ years Manual and UAT Testing;
- One and a half (1.5)+ years Automation with selenium;
- One and a half (1.5)+ years Java environment experience;
- One and a half (1.5)+ years Performed bilingual voice over-testing;
- One (1)+ years API Testing with Parasoft;
- Web and mobile application testing;
- Solid Communication Skills;
- Experience testing Mobile (IOS) and Web payment applications (ex. Credit card payments, bill payments, e-transfers, cheque deposit/processing) (an asset);
- Banking experience (an asset);
- French educational background (an asset);
- Service Now experience (an asset); and,
- DevOps experience – automating Jenkins CI/CD pipeline (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.