Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Agile Coach for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting leadership in defining a future vision and in designing and implementing a strategy for teams to implement and continuously improve use of Agile principles and practices;
- Helping teams inspect, adapt, deliver and mature;
- Leveraging your agile/lean mindset and coaching expertise to facilitate the process and partner with internal stakeholders;
- Working with agile teams to establish best practices, ensuring processes are effective and refined accordingly;
- Assessing current state maturity;
- Assisting in a future state vision;
- Gap assessment between current and future;
- Developing a roadmap from current state to future vision taking into account commitments to current projects;
- Providing Agile Leadership coaching and training to Product Owners, functional managers, and executives;
- Collaborating directly with software and operations teams to coach and guide them on the mechanics of Lean and Agile methods to achieve optimal team effectiveness;
- Delivering hands-on coaching of individual teams in all aspects of scrum - daily meetings, planning, self-organization, collaboration, iterative development, managing flow, etc.;
- Exposing our technology teams to the latest innovative thinking and ideas from the Agile community to increase agility, leveraging lean, scrum, kanban, and other agile thinking;
- Embracing servant leadership and display the behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with Agile methods;
- Hosting Agile training/lean software development workshops for leaders and team members as needed;
- Recommending tools to be implemented to support Agile processes;
- Developing and delivering presentations to various levels of leadership and facilitate working sessions to identify resolutions to barriers to scaling use of Agile; and,
- Assisting with the identification, collection and reporting on Agile Practice metrics and measurements
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.