Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in November.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Setting direction at an operational level working autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborating with other business heads to establish and execute on common goals;
- Directing or managing large-scale applications, programs or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity;
- Ensuring delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project;
- Performing a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and handoff, warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules;
- Performing risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and/or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support;
- Managing the acquisition and deployment of resources, including a budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project;
- Ensuring client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise;
- Working with and influencing senior-level leaders and partner with other IT Managers; and,
- Managing a team that consists of 50- 100 people.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience;
- Five (5) years of experience with Cybersecurity/Fraud;
- Five (5) years of experience with Infrastructure;
- Five (5) years of experience with Applications;
- Five (5) years of experience with Info Security;
- Five (5) years of experience with Data management;
- PMP Certification;
- Proven leadership skills and experience managing large and complex IT projects;
- Full life cycle development experience. Experience with proven project methodology tools;
- PMI or ITIL certification;
- Expertise in MS Project, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint;
- Previous Financial Institution experience (an asset);
- Cloud experience (an asset); and,
- CISSP (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.