Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Data Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in November.
As the Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Handling inquiries from external Consulting Firms and internal partners in regards to group annuity;
- Handling the monthly reconciliations of health premiums and secondary insurer payments for active groups;
- Maintaining up to date data records of ongoing changes that impact pricing (premium reconciliation process);
- Acting as a Client Relations liaison between other departments on special projects or initiatives
- Developing, analyzing and providing management information reports as needed;
- Preparing Database and files to facilitate data transfer;
- Preparing contract documentation to be sent to new policyholders;
- Preparing annual reports to be sent to annuitants;
- Carrying out functions with an extremely high sense of urgency;
- Working in tandem with Customer Service Center to support the New Business Implementation process;
- Providing expertise and insight to support process improvement; and,
- Acting as an Insurance liaison with external vendors providing services to Company Insurance in order to improve business processes or develop new markets.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate university degree
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in data analytics;
- Good knowledge of the regulatory and tax requirements;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills, programming language (eg phyton);
- Experience with an in house Pension plan/ or large corporation/consulting firms;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- In-depth analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong relationship management skills;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Good knowledge of group annuity products and sales channels (an asset);
- French (oral & written) (an asset);
- Good knowledge of the regulatory and tax requirements from a pension perspective (an asset);
- A background in Pensions (an asset);
- Pension industry and Life insurance-related education (e.g.: CEBS, LOMA,) (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of Insurance systems (CAPSIL, Work Management and Alias) (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.