Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in November.
As the Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Working with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies;
- Gathering requirements from business units and translating those to programmers and developers;
- Preparing cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation;
- Demonstrating an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities;
- Supporting one or more highly complex business processes;
- Working on multiple projects as a project team member;
- Serving as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs;
- Ensuring collection of information, accurate requirement gathering, data analysis, documentation of information, and presentation of findings advance initiatives and ensure project success;
- Conducting analysis of client processes and functional or reporting requirements to prepare documentation and communicate the information;
- Providing SME advice and direction to internal and external customers to ensure that the business requirements are appropriately defined;
- Coordinating and leading cross-functional tasks or work packages to identify and document functional or reporting requirements, workflow, information sources and system specifications; and,
- Partnering with project manager, technical resources, vendors, and management to ensure accurate execution of projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5)+ years of experience in Business Systems Analysis;
- Strong experience with software development projects;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A go-getter attitude;
- Ability to be a team player/cooperative;
- Ability to be Driven and helpful in driving tasks to completion; and,
- Previous AML or Financial Crime experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.