Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Front-End Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in November.
As the Front-End Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Development and coding while working within an agile project team.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5)+ years of experience in front-end development;
- Experience with at least one of the following modern front-end frameworks (Ember, Angular, Vue, and/or React);
- GIT experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience with accessibility requirements and accessibility readers (VoiceOver, NVDA, and Jaws)(an asset);
- Previous banking experience(an asset); and,
- Ember.js or Vue.js experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.