Senior Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in November.
As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of traditional BSA project artefacts, such as Functional and non-functional requirements, Visio diagrams;
- Leading and attending meetings with both business partners and project team members, presenting findings and holding review sessions; and,
- Collaborating with project team including other BSAs and Leads.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10)+ years experience as a BSA working with Financial or Actuarial systems, specifically a good understanding of accounting principles and cycles, financial data and how it flows through systems;
- Depth of knowledge around how finance departments work in an organization i.e. business processes, best practices, etc.; and,
- Any experience working on an IFRS17 project/program or experience with regulatory compliance initiatives (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.