Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in November.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the delivery of System Upgrade or Application Development projects or assigned work packages from Initiation to Implementation;
- Managing multiple project stakeholders from cross-functional teams, as well as interfacing with project leaders, technology specialists, professional staff, vendors and consultants;
- Engaging executive sponsor to ensure active participation in project initiatives;
- Effectively managing stakeholder expectations related to project cost, time, and scope of deliverables;
- Establishing effective project oversight and other governance bodies, and engaging the correct levels to support the direction for the project;
- Providing on-going communication to key stakeholders, including the Project Sponsor, Program Manager and Portfolio Director to ensure they are aware of significant changes to the project status in a timely manner;
- Communicating project summary, status, financials, etc. to appropriate parties involved in the governance of the project;
- Collaborating with the appropriate partners to ensure required resources are assigned to the project for successful delivery;
- Assessing and ensuring that customer experience/stakeholder expectations are appropriately managed;
- Building consensus and relationships with the project team and business;
- Managing and tracking cash view of all project financials (forecasts and actuals);
- Building and managing project schedule, obtaining input from all project stakeholders to gain buy-in and acceptance of milestones and target completion dates for all project deliverables;
- Maintaining project RAID log, tracking and managing risks, issues, actions and decisions through to completion by owners;
- Adhering to established project management processes ensuring approved scope deliverables are completed;
- Overseeing the scope of the project and collaboratively adjusts scope when necessary, ensuring adherence to established project change management processes; and,
- Adhering to enterprise project gating and governance controls to ensure that projects meet all the performance, quality and compliance standards and conforming to appropriate methodology.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven (7) yrs of IT Project Management experience*;
- Five (5) yrs of Financial industry experience;
- Five (5) years of experience in Software Implementation systems;
- Five (5) years experience in SDLC and PMLC processes;
- Ability to plan out a very detailed task level implementation plan and deployment runbook with high confidence duration with integrated dependencies/wait times;
- Previous Financial Institution Experience (an asset);
- Infrastructure deployment experience (an asset); and,
- PMP Certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.