Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Service Representative and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in October.
As the Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing reports;
- Balancing items;
- Applying payments to customer accounts;
- Inputting transactions in TYSY, NCCS, Customer Connect (MECH);
- Working with Excel spreadsheets;
- Meeting tight deadlines;
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-Secondary Education either diploma or degree (background in finance preferred);
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a similar capacity;
- Knowledge of Excel (beginner to intermediate level);
- A sense of urgency;
- Organizational skills;
- Experience in TSYS, NCCS, Customer Connect (MECH) (an asset);
- Working with debit or credit cards (an asset); and,
- Experience with JP Morgan, Moneris, or Interac (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.