Full Stack Developer
Eagle currently has a contract opportunity for a Full Stack Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Regina, SK to start in mid-December.
The successful candidate will work on a project that adds new (and experimental) functionalities to the front-end and back-end.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5)+ years experience
- Strong hands-on experience with PHP. Symfony PHP experience is a bonus
- Strong hands-on experience with API integration.
- Ability to take a prototype experience and make it a reality
- Ability to excel in finding multiple solutions to a problem, being open-minded, embracing the unknown, and being continually curious
- Ability to be focused on the user's experience
- General curiosity and awareness of the blockchain space (an asset); and,
- Blockchain experience, in particular, Hyperledger Fabric (an asset)
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.