Project Manager (Level 3)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager (Level 3) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Ottawa/Gatineau, ON to start in November.
As the Project Manager (Level 3), you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with project managers/coordinators to ensure project reporting is completed as per the Project Governance Framework, leveraging PMBOK standards and good practices;
- Reviewing project documents including business case, project charter, project brief, pcra, etc. to ensure completeness and alignment with the Company's Project Management framework;
- Reviewing Project documents and presentations to ensure readiness for Project Governance reviews and approvals;
- Providing advisory role and assistance;
- Ensuring project information is reported in a consistent, complete and accurate manner;
- Creating reports, dashboards, executive reports including briefing notes on a regular basis for senior management;
- Facilitating regular meetings with clients for project discussions in support of project governance reporting and oversight;
- Providing project management subject matter expertise; and,
- Executive dashboard reporting on a regular basis and providing feedback, advice and guidance to PMCoE senior management team in a timely manner. This includes reviewing supporting documentation and ensuring that the briefings are accurate, grammatically correct, and presented in an appropriate, timely and consistent manner.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.