Project Manager Senior Tech
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager Senior Tech and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in November.
As the Project Manager Senior Tech, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of the project management life cycle including project scoping, resource assignment, project plan development, project tracking, monitoring and reporting;
- Developing and maintaining all project documentation (Project Plan, Issue and Action Logs, Risk Management, Communication Plan, Status Reports, ...etc.);
- Maintaining the Project Management Office Library with lessons learned database, and apply lessons learned to all initiatives;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of templates, procedures and processes as part of the continuous improvement process;
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Demonstrated experience in project management delivering project solutions;
- Experience in managing multiple projects at a time;
- Expertise in using MS Suite including Microsoft Project;
- Knowledge of proven industry best practices and standards; and,
- Project Management designation (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.