Bilingual Technical Writer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Bilingual Technical Writer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Bilingual Technical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology;
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions;
- Confer with client to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication; and,
- Develop end-user procedural documentation.
What we’re looking for:
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience in a similar role;
- Strong French skills will be required;
- Previous technical writing experience;
- Previous English to French translation experience;
- Previous banking experience;
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science or English, journalism, communications;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills; and,
- Excellent French and English writing, editing, and communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.