Genesys Implementation Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Genesys Implementation Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As the Genesys Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the existing Genesys call center solution;
- Working with company customers and vendors to identify gaps;
- Organizing de-coupled items, prioritize and work to completion; and,
- Improving relationship with business and vendor.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10) + years of Call center expertise specific to Genesys solution
- Ten (10) + years of knowledge of internal Genesys processes and procedures
- Ten (10) + years of experience with Advanced Project Management;
- Ten (10) + years of excellent communication skills;
- Ten (10) + years excellent organization skills; and,
- Ten (10) + years of conflict management experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.