fullStack Developer (4x)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has career opportunities for Full Stack Developers and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Montreal, QC to start in November.
As the Full Stack Developers, you will be responsible for:
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain supporting software;
- Designing solutions to improve the effectiveness of the SOC Team; and,
- Maintaining and improving the performance of existing software.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Deep knowledge of programming especially Python;
- Designing Patterns and Web Software Architecture;
- Deep knowledge of Front-End Web development with react.js;
- Good knowledge of Back-End development, especially Python-Django;
- Good expertise with Test Driven Development;
- Experience designing in RESTful architectural style, including JSON format;
- Critical thinking and a demonstrated ability to tackle complex problems effectively;
- Interest in being an avid learner, continuously learning all things technical and process;
- Ability to be a team player working with a wide range of geographically distributed teammates;
- Great communication and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization;
- Focus driven ability to manage stress and pressure in a collaborative environment;
- Ability to be a transformational agent, be agile and have the ability to mobilize resources and execute on critical initiatives needed to transform our business;
- Knowledge of API – GRPC - Serverless concept - Microservices - Openshift - Alpine – Kubernetes – Prometheus –Gitlab – Ansible – Swagger;
- Knowledge of SQL –Containers –GO - Swagger;
- Knowledge of Elastic Search - LogStash - Kibana; and,
- Knowledge of security principles (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.