Redevelopment Change Management Consultant
Eagle is currently seeking a Redevelopment Change Management Specialist for a nine (9) month, part-time contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and refining the Change Strategy and Plans based on Prosci methodology, including key documents such as the stakeholder assessments, ADKAR survey, project, and change outcomes;
- Confirming the change roles and responsibilities for various project sponsors, leads, and stakeholders;
- Building on the current definition of what is changing and the impacts from a staff perspective (define specific areas that will change for staff i.e. workflow, roles, and responsibilities);
- Definition and evaluation framework for project/change outcomes;
- Administration of ADKAR surveys as per the change plan;
- Consultation on communication, training, and support/reinforcement plans;
- Providing support and coaching to organizational sponsors and organizational stakeholders, staff, and physicians;
- Developing clear communication channels including, decision matrices and risk escalation processes;
- Developing change management status reports; and,
- Tracking and reporting project change management activities, metrics, and goals through project governance structures while providing regular updates to project leadership, including risks and issues.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience in health care transformation and/or hospital capital projects;
- Certification in PROSCI methodology; and,
- Broad knowledge of project management, change program design, methods affecting an organization, developing and managing project communication strategies, organizational readiness assessments, evaluation and monitoring, principles, how change management methodologies integrate with project management and contribute to meeting business objectives, application of financial management, and research methods and techniques.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.