Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking six (6) Software Developers for permanent job opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Writing software design document(s);
- Participating in software design meetings;
- Implementing design in code;
- Resolving defects and bugs during stabilization phase;
- Maintaining legacy software when needed;
- Roughly 50% hands on coding, 20% code review, 30% design;
- Developing code for various operating systems including Unix/Linux environments; and,
- Commitment to the team’s success.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- BSc or Master’s in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Four (4) to six (6) years or equivalent of software development work experience;
- Experience with development software using Sencha EXTJS 4.2+ is an asset;
- Experience with Qt 4+ is an asset;
- An understanding of unit testing & Test-Driven Development is an asset;
- Experience in C#, python, bash and JAVA is an asset;
- The ability to work in a team setting;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and,
- The ability to be a self-starter who has a desire to learn and grow as a developer.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.