Branch Support Agent
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Branch Support Agent and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in November.
As a Branch Support Agent, you will be responsible for:
- New account openings;
- Administration of client accounts: verification of new Client Account Agreement (CAAs);
- Log address changes and manage address change report (match report with client letters);
- Review log accuracy tool (errors) – tool recorded before CAAs leave for Toronto;
- Process client deposits; and,
- Responsible for a full range of administrative duties including telephone coverage, filing, word processing, correspondence, creation and updating of portfolios, photocopying, faxing
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal skills;
- Strong computer knowledge (Internet, Word, Excel, RIS, Starquote);
- Desire to provide a high level of service to Branch staff (Sales Assistants and Investment Advisers);
- Ability to problem solve;
- Work well under pressure and meet required deadlines;
- University degree or equivalent experience.; and,
- 0-2 years of relevant experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.