Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an IM Architect and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Ottawa/Gatineau, ON to start in November.
As the IM Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Working with subject matter experts and business stakeholders to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements;
- Performing in-depth research and analysis to gain an understanding of business, systems or operational context of data;
- Performing in-depth research and analysis (current and future state) to gain an understanding of business, systems or operational context of data for various business applications;
- Adhering to and/or develop best practice standards and protocols for data migration, migration plans, including mapping risks and potential impact;
- Analyzing the method of transforming existing data into a format for the new environment and the loading of data into other database structures;
- Cleaning data as is necessary to remove the potential issues with data migration;
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain data systems and integrity;
- Developing innovative approaches to manipulate data sets in a way that enables clients to see patterns and trends;
- Collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Performing data mining and segmentation;
- Building and maintaining ETL mappings and workflows;
- Creating and managing automated data exchanges for file retrievals and submissions;
- Working with business stakeholders to create standardized approaches to data sharing and integration;
- Reviewing existing migration tools and providing recommendations for improving the performance of the migration process;
- Documenting ETL processes, programs and configuration procedures;
- Developing data models;
- Formulating issue resolution and executing solution delivery;
- Developing detailed solution documentation;
- Finding and fixing any outstanding faults or issues with migrated data;
- Documenting the processes undertaken, any issues and fixes that have been deployed
- Completing and submitting, for weekly approval, timesheets by project using the (in-house) Project Tracking System; and,
- Providing updates/status reporting to project team management as required.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.