Specialty developer- L3 support/Release mgmt.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Specialty Developer (Level 3 Support/Release Management) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in November.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two (2) years of Release management experience;
- Two (2) years of Salesforce development;
- Two (2) years of experience in Apex;
- Two (2) years of Jenkins bit bucket experience;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience in lightening (an asset);
- Former banking experience (an asset);
- Experience in Agile methodology (an asset);
- Experience with Salesforce DX (an asset); and,
- VS studio code (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.