Devops - engineer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a DevOps Engineer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Montreal, QC to start in November.
As the DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Automating provisioning and configuration management of environments using infrastructure-as-code techniques as much as possible;
- Administering High Capacity Message Queues;
- Developing and helping maintain a virtualized / Containerized Infrastructure;
- Deploying and maintaining Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) with automation solution;
- Building automated, full-time monitoring of services; and,
- Leading or participating in after-action review sessions for production issues.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism (French/English);
- A passion for automation and improve team efficiency;
- Good knowledge of Linux on various distributions;
- Capability and interest to hunt down the manual tedious tasks and automate everything using various languages: Python, Java, bash etc.;
- Familiarity or willing to learn automation/orchestration tool such as Ansible/Puppet and code management tools (GIT) and considers Infra-As-Code a new religion;
- Ability to be a network troubleshooter that can use Wireshark like it’s second nature to solve application and/or network issues;
- A strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills (a good sense of humour is a bonus);
- Security/Linux Administrator/Engineer certification (an asset); and,
- Ability to write/debug application written in Java, C++, Python (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.