Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Specialty Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in November.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven (7) + years of experience in strong Linux background and proficient in Linux shell scripting;
- Seven (7)+ years of experience with production environment;
- Three (3) + years of experience in software development (especially Python) Comfortable knowledge;
- Two (2) to five (5)+ years of experience with big data technologies – Hadoop (Apache Spark, HDFS, Hive and Oozie);
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience with Docker and orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes/Swarm;
- Experience implementing CICD pipelines (Git, Jenkins);
- Familiar with microservices architecture and distributed client/server systems;
- Experience in API design skills;
- Excellent business/technical writing and communication skills with the ability to articulate in a clear, concise, confident, persuasive and compelling manner;
- Comfort presenting and demoing for business sponsors and executives;
- Ability to be a Self-motivated team player, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Familiarity with Machine Learning and predictive analysis (an asset);
- Experience with ELK stack and designing a dashboard in Kibana (an asset);
- Experience in securing API using OAuth 2 (an asset);
- Familiarity with R language (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of the banking industry (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.