Full Stack Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with (in a variety of contexts) a Chrome Extension being released internally to facilitate consumption of data science models. The primary tasks include maturing the application’s test suite, and supporting with release;
- Designing and implementing a test suite for the Chrome extension;
- Testing to include UI, functional, security, performance, and compatibility (supporting multiple desktops including Chrome OS and Windows 10);
- Release support tasks including queue monitoring and triaging (business hours only), error reproduction, root cause analysis, and patch development. In this capacity you may work alongside Python backend developers; and,
- Future tasks may include new feature work for the Chrome extension or support with other initiatives on the team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Proficiency in either Python (preferred) or Java;
- Experience with browser extensions and/or front-end websites (including HTML/CSS);
- Hands on experience testing browser extensions and/or front-end websites (with Selenium WebDriver);
- Experience working in cloud environments (GCP, AWS, Azure, etc.);
- Experience debugging/root cause analysis;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience supporting an application and working with customers is nice to have;
- Experience with Web Components is nice to have;
- Experience with GSuite projects (including Sheets and Docs) is nice to have;
- Experience with Windows is nice to have; and
- Experience working with Agile is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.