Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
The Cloud Engineering Product Management BA role is designed to play a critical integration point across multiple streams of work with a focus on establishing continuity and consistency across multiple. This role will have three primary focus areas and requires an organized and highly motivated individual.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Program Integration and co-ordination through information standardization, communication, and transparency;
- Financial management skills to support value tracking and business case template development; and,
- Data consolidation and integration to support reporting and communication as we shift to MOR based model.
What we’re looking for:
- University or College degree with five (5) years of related experience;
- Requirements Documentation: Soliciting, capture and documenting;
- Financial skills: Value tracking, Business Casing;
- Data / Information: Data collection, and analysis roles;
- Relationship: Experience engaging and building relationships with stakeholders.;
- Strong data/information management, spreadsheet and presentation skills;
- Tools: MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Jira, Confluence, Tableau;
- Experience with Agile;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret and summarize information.;
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy; and,
- Ability to work in a team environment and exercise tact, discretion, flexibility and sound judgment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.