Data Scientist Business Intelligence
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Scientist Business Intelligence for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Understanding the client’s core business and processes, identify critical data problems, design and implement data-driven approaches for quantitative analyses and solutions;
- Developing algorithms and build models to solve business problems;
- Developing metrics and dashboards to measure and track the value of the solutions; and,
- Interpreting the findings from the analyses and identify growth opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong data intuition, deep knowledge in data modeling, statistical inference, machine learning, and other quantitative approaches;
- Experience with manipulating large scale datasets and operating on cloud data platforms;
- Proficiency in Python, R, or other programming languages;
- Familiarity with SQL and ETL scripts;
- Advanced knowledge of modeling techniques for conceptual, logical, and physical data models;
- Advanced knowledge of modeling normalized data structures and manipulating data;
- Familiarity with multiple database platforms such as HANA, Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server;
- Understanding of the different data storage/access models (transactional, data staging, operational data store, data warehouse, data mart, data federation) and choose the model(s) appropriate for the client;
- Understanding of the characteristics of various data types (structured versus unstructured);
- Knowledge of data format standards, including industry standards (i.e. XMI for interchange of XML);
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- The ability to define business requirements;
- The ability to mentor and perform knowledge transfer to support team;
- Strong SQL skills including the ability to rewrite complex queries, developing stored procedures, triggers and performance tuning with RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle Sybase, DB2,);
- The ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic team-oriented environment with minimal supervision;
- The ability to work as interface between IT departments and any level of the organization; and,
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), organizational, and trouble-shooting skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.