Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Product Owner and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in October.
As the Product Owner, you will be responsible for:
- Leading all areas of requirements definition (may include journey mapping, story mapping, high-level requirements definition, user stories, managing a product backlog) for the digital transformation roadmap;
- Owning the facilitation and end-to-end delivery of business requirements following an Agile structured approach to determine how requirements are constructed, traced and prioritized to maximize business value;
- Providing ongoing prioritization of the product backlog utilizing an objective framework to ensure the appropriate focus across multiple stakeholders' interests;
- Applying a variety of elicitation techniques to probe, challenge and understand requirements;
- Demonstrating advanced to expert knowledge of business analysis techniques and Agile delivery framework best practices and standards;
- Providing guidance and direction to the delivery pod to ensure that deliverables meet the target state vision;
- Collaborating with interaction designers and technology partners, providing recommendations to support the development of system requirements and design assets, testing plans, artifacts/deliverables to ensure business needs are met;
- Gaining/acquiring sound to advanced understanding of business and user interaction with technology throughout project delivery;
- Proactively identifying and track requirements risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, constraints and anticipate and effectively manage risks related to requirements;
- Identifying and leading problem resolution for complex issues at all levels;
- Contributing to the training, communication and change management activities across multiple stakeholders; and,
- Working independently as the senior or lead system analyst and coaches/ guides members within area of expertise.;
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Possession of advanced to expert knowledge of business analysis techniques and Agile delivery framework best practices and standards;
- Strong Asset Management or related Wealth Management experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and comfortable working with both Business and Technical teams;
- Ability to be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task effectively and independently within a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to gauge the appropriate level of priority and detail and/or effort on any given project;
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities;
- Ability to be highly motivated with a proven track record of delivering results;
- Ability to Exhibit effective problem-solving skills with a high degree of attention to detail;
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills;
- Demonstrated ability to follow-up on issues independently and ensure they are resolved promptly, escalating when necessary;
- Ability to coach;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.