Implementation Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Implementation Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordination, management, and reporting on all aspects of the implementation. (Reporting includes weekly status reporting, weekly project planning updates, and ad hoc reporting requests);
- Delivery of the implementation plan with changes to be included through the Change Control;
- Delivery and lead execution of the cutover plan (per implementation);
- Delivery and lead execution of the go-live support plan (per implementation);
- Coordination of implementation activities; and,
- Leadership stakeholder engagement on behalf of the Project.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with Healthcare, IT Implementations; and,
- EMR implementation experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.