Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Liaising with different business units to gather and manage business requirements and collaborate with relevant IS delivery teams to develop initial Business Demand Requests (BDRs) artefacts;
- Developing and providing end user awareness training;
- Assisting in the establishment of service levels for services provided by IS;
- Establishing business risk;
- Maintaining project management processes, including project goals, deadlines, metrics and budget;
- Supervising the testing, maintenance, and monitoring of SharePoint on Prem and Online sites and access;
- Advising clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs;
- Advising management on current system principles and necessary updates and recommendations;
- Supervising the expansion or modification of system to serve new purposes or improve workflow;
- Interviewing or survey workers, observe job performance or perform the job to determine what information is processed and how IS is processed; and,
- Training staff and users to work with computer systems and programs.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred;
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years’ experience required in similar role;
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years’ SharePoint experience;
- Expert SharePoint on premise and SharePoint Online experience and skills;
- Experience managing documents in SharePoint/HDMS;
- Office 365 experience and knowledge;
- Effective time management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills; and,
- Expert ability to work independently and manage time.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.