Intermediate System Administrator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate System Administrator for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Active Directory configuration, administration, and troubleshooting;
- Working with AD group management within active directory domain;
- Setting up active directory user accounts and groups based on a role-based access model;
- Building reports, identifying AD domain owners, and appropriately document;
- Building category and inventory of service accounts; and,
- Identifying all service accounts in environment.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) to five (5) years of IT Support experience and Active Directory;
- Windows Server platform administration;
- Experience with Windows System Admin/Engineering experience;
- Windows File Server Administration; and,
- Scripting and writing PowerShell scripts is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.