Intermediate Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The coordination and completion of medium complexity projects within the Information Technology Department;
- Setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring and summarizing progress of project;
- Building and maintaining working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects;
- Preparing reports for upper management regarding status of project;
- Negotiating changes in scope, budget, or calendar with Project Owner and/or management; and,
- Leading and directing the work of others.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in relevant discipline;
- Five (5) years’ experience in Project Management;
- Familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures; and,
- Several years of experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.