Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The coordination and completion of large scale and more complex projects within the Information Technology Department;
- Setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring and summarizing progress of project;
- Building and maintaining working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects;
- Preparing reports for upper management regarding status of project;
- Negotiating changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management;
- Leading and directing the work of others;
- Providing guidance to other Project Managers; and,
- May act as a Program Manager.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in relevant discipline;
- Ten (10) years’ Project Management experience;
- Familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures; and,
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.