Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Marketing Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Lead the development of business cases to size activation opportunities using industry-standard financial metrics (i.e. ROI, Payback Period, Re-rate, Break Even);
- Responsible for ongoing data analysis to determine pricing effectiveness;
- Continuously look for ways to optimize current programs and to drive efficiencies;
- Actively contribute to the overall marketing planning cycle;
- Create compelling marketing presentations to obtain buy-in and alignment across key campaign stakeholders;
- Work with cross-functional teams to support and bring campaigns and tactics to market;
- Perform weekly, ad hoc and post mortem campaign results from analysis and site visits to the various channels to monitor program implementation; and,
- Ongoing monitoring of the competitive landscape as it relates to product and pricing.
What we’re looking for:
- University degree in Marketing and/or Business Administration;
- Proven ability to think strategically and solve problems creatively;
- Strong analytical skills - ability to quantify and analyze customer data and provide meaningful insights along with recommendations.;
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills – comfortable working with various channel partners;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong sense of autonomy and initiative;
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
- Flexible and able to comfortably operate in an ever-evolving & changing the market environment;
- Knowledge of players in the telecommunications competitive landscape;
- Previous experience with marketing analytics; and,
- Comfortable working in a virtual team environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.