Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Solutions Architect and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Montreal, QC to start in October.
As the Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Multiple GI solutions (Architecture for Ideation, Initiation, Planning phases as well as support during execution)
- Being a key player in the intake process; and,
- Evaluating solutions, ensuring alignment with Enterprise standards, as well as evaluate GPS impacts.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism ( French conversational / English Proficient );
- Seven (7) yrs of demonstrable extensive experience in the design of complex business solution Functional and technical (Architecture );
- Seven (7) yrs of knowledge of API design and development, supporting services, patterns for internal and external use, and security;
- Seven (7) yrs of in-depth knowledge of banking security activities such as Cyber Security, Identity and Access;
- Seven (7) yrs of reviewing and approving detailed solution architecture and design to comply with architectural and security standards, patterns and frameworks;
- Development and Integration skills (Omni Channel architecture - OCA), COTS integration, cloud);
- Development of architecture in iterative mode (Agile);
- Previous Financial Institution experience (an asset); and,
- Experience with Guidewire, Cloud, Agile, DevOps (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.