Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Agile Tester and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start in November.
As the Agile Tester, you will be responsible for:
- Working within the existing Automation Test Frameworks promoted by QA COE, developing automated and manual scripts and providing reports/metrics for the assigned project;
- Implementing best-in-class test automation operations that support continuous integration and continuous delivery;
- Creating and executing acceptance and regression manual tests;
- Executing Accessibility Testing;
- Executing cross-browser and cross-platform testing (including mobile);
- Opening Bugs and following up until the bugs are fixed;
- Providing status updates to the PM or Scrum Master; and,
- Participating in all scrum team activities.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Four (4)+ years in web-based application testing;
- Two (2)+ years Automation testing experience with Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Grid, Xpath, Page Objects;
- Two (2)+ years Web service testing using REST API (ReadyAPI tool is used);
- One (1)+ years in an Agile/Scrum team environment;
- One (1)+ years JIRA & Zephyr experience - able to create QA subtasks, tests, run test execution (including test results) and update QA subtasks;
- One (1)+ years of Accessibility Testing experience;
- One (1)+ years Service virtualization testing experience with WireMock;
- Ability to verify that the website and mobile apps are WCAG 2.0 compliant at the AA level.;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently, but also as part of a scrum team and participate in all scrum ceremonies; and,
- Experience in SAP modules EM and ERP (basic knowledge) (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.