QA Analyst Intermediate
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Quality Assurance Analyst (Intermediate) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve(12)-month contract located in Montreal, QC to start October.
As the Quality Assurance Analyst (Intermediate), you will be responsible for:
- Driving quality activities including day to day delivery of testing operations. Delivery test strategy and planning deliverables;
- Verifying test analysis and designing deliverables;
- Assisting with the test environment;
- Developing test cases/scripts and associated project deliverables, executing test cases, scripts, verifying readiness, and conducting root cause analysis; and
- Ensuring overall quality & schedule adherence for projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate; and,
- Proficiency in QA methodologies, software testing principles, concepts, verification, validation methods, test & risk management.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.