Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overall execution of a new services and Projects;
- All facets of the transition program including initiation, planning execution, control and closure for applications and infrastructure transition and implementation;
- Coordinating Client and third-party executive, management and technical teams while completing the transition as scheduled with minimal or no impact to the Client's business;
- Overseeing all aspects of the Program, through service commencement and turnover to Operations;
- Collecting information and knowledge about customer IT organization, processes, IT infrastructure, applications, etc. which will need to be disseminated and structured for the client to be able to deliver contracted services to our customer;
- Travelling as needed to the customer site to conduct these knowledge transfer activities;
- Coordinating and leading the entire transition team with this new account implementation, with little supervision from management;
- Delivering customer assessment documents, contractually required, and, at times, assessment documents that will help recruitment or the projects implementation manager;
- Managing and coordinating the efforts of all transition work tream leads and project managers; and,
- Creating and managing all transition project collateral, including plans, charters, initiation documentation and other relevant project documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Exceptional Project Management skills with experience managing many high priority IT projects;
- Technical proficiency with the ability to manage technical projects and be able to handle highly technical personalities;
- Excellent problem-solving skill set;
- Excellent customer service and customer facing skills; and,
- Excellent communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.