Project Manager Senior
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager - Senior Level and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 5-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Project Manager - Senior Level, you will be responsible for:
- Overall end-to-end ownership of multiple delivery projects throughout their development lifecycle;
- Qualifies and quantifies the customer requirements for the business solution and translates those business needs into IS/IT requirements;
- Accountable to identify/raise project issues and drive the resolution of design and delivery issues with the project delivery units and to oversee the development and implementation of the business solution;
- Negotiates and confirms the scope of system and process changes with key stakeholders, identifying business opportunities and options resulting from system solution design and development;
- Identifies and monitors the benefits associated with the business solution;
- Resources and builds core and extended project teams;
- Regularly interfaces with all appropriate stakeholders to communicate status and ensure the smooth transition of the business solution throughout the project lifecycle;
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with all stakeholders; and,
- Responsible for YEE and program/project budget and forecasting.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong leadership skills;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Strong dedication to customer focus;
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills;
- Ability to work in a fluid team environment;
- At least five (5) years previous experience as a Project Manager;
- Extensive experience in managing project delivery involving multi-tiered systems integration.;
- Strong analytical/conceptual skills;
- Ability to gain management support and work effectively at all levels across the organization and across departments within our organization;
- Ability to act as the sponsor and customer advocate throughout the project lifecycle;
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently;
- Ability to handle ambiguity and rapid change;
- Superior problem-solving skills;
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills;
- Sound business acumen;
- Strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Visio);
- Project Finance, Budget (Knowledge of SAP) and Governance Processes (IPC/ICEC);
- Proficient in Project Delivery/Management methodology;
- Knowledge of Network Mediation, Network Provisioning and Telecommunications Billing and Customer Care processes/application platforms; and,
- Knowledge of the Jasper Control Centre application.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.