Eagle currently has a career opportunity for Web Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in St.Johns, NF to start in November.
As the Web Developer, you will be responsible for:
- The initial phase of work focused on understanding the Program and its work, including discussions to clarify design and functional specifications;
- Collaborating with Project team – reviewing website enhancement requirements, define additional plug-in requirements, cost and implementation points;
- Liaising, when necessary, with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the website is aligned with the Company infrastructure and all involved team's vision and goals
- Producing staging instance of the full website;
- Creating a staging instance of the current website;
- Building enhancement plug-in staging site with authorization;
- Building capacity to engage in content management on the website when necessary;
- Testing and Roll-out;
- Initial user testing and refinement with internal and external stakeholders;
- Pre-launch testing;
- Roll-out to replace live site and post-launching testing;
- Staff training and documentation for content management of new components; and;
- Providing strategic direction with regard to creative design and launch planning;
- Other duties as required.
- Providing timely direction and support to the consultant;
- Meeting with the consultant to review proposed plans and tactics to support project goals;
- Providing all relevant documents and background information with regard to the current website; and,
- Supporting the decision making the process.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.