Eagle currently has a career opportunity for Business Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in St.Johns, NF to start in November.
As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Working with project business owner to identify citizens and health care provider working group, participants;
- Completing the required communications and tracking to invite participants;
- Developing and planning a comprehensive engagement and visioning citizen and health care provider sessions;
- Creating the workshop agendas, including panel sessions and/or small-group activities, develop all session materials (activity templates, signage etc.), and develop event space plan;
- Overseeing venue set-up, manage participants, speakers and facilitators; and facilitate the workshop in a manner that ensures participants are adequately engaged throughout all aspects of the workshop (e.g. plenary discussions, speaker panels, round table activities);
- Organizing a debrief session with the project team;
- Producing a final product that reflects session outcomes/findings and supporting materials; and,
- Other related duties as required.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.