Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Program Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
This role will be responsible for integrating various projects related to a single program and coordinating with executives, the construction contractor, real estate, and other parties as needed to integrate the various technology streams in preparation for installation/deployment into new construction and ensure everything is ready for employees to move-in from a technology perspective once construction is completed. They will also be responsible for creating plans for the commissioning activity such as testing, technology/equipment set-up, and other related tasks to ensure everything is ready.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity;
- Manage backup, security, and user help system;
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements;
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems;
- Provide users with technical support for computer problems;
- Manage the quality of work done; and,
- Evaluate data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
What we’re looking for:
- Six (6) to eight (8) years of experience as a project manager;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience as a program manager;
- Experience integrating aspects of other projects into one;
- The role will be looking for strong experience with the types of tasks outlined in the “Job Responsibilities”;
- Experience managing multiple project/business streams;
- Executive stakeholder management experience;
- Experience with the business project (Not just technology experience);
- PMP certification;
- Construction project experience (not renovations, full constructions from scratch) at an enterprise-level organization; and,
- Executive-level communication skills in both written and verbal.;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.