Service Desk Representative
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Service Desk Representative and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start immediately.
As a Service Desk Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for responding to customer requests in a prompt, accurate and professional manner;
- Develop and maintain good client relationships while ensuring confidentiality;
- Work with both internal and external teams to ensure the customer’s needs are met;
- Process customer requests through the utilization of the CRM tool;
- Manage and update the inventory system;
- Complete service orders; and,
- Process invoices and complete billing.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous customer service experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to handle tasks in a professional manner;
- Self-governing and accountable, self-motivated;
- Ability to adapt to change, in a competitive environment where priorities change frequently;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.); and,
- A clear security/background check is required.;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.