Database Analyst/DBA - Intermediate
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Database Analyst/DBA- Intermediate and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twenty-four (24)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in December.
As the Database Analyst/DBA- Intermediate, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring of database environments;
- Application tuning, database design changes, trouble-shooting, data migrations and application migrations and general database application designs;
- Applying database changes to multiple environments in support of the software development lifecycle;
- Using database productivity tools to perform database administration functions and automate processes when appropriate;
- Providing on-call support for the supported DBMS;
- Assisting with database design and modelling of large, multi-user data/storage retrieval and data connectivity solutions; and,
- Having a thorough understanding/experience of database backup and recovery principles.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree;
- Ten (10) years of experience with Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle DBA;
- Three (3) to five (5) years database analysis and administration experience; and,
- Awareness regarding context of best practice, industry-standard approaches.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.