Developer - Oracle
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Developer-Oracle and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in December.
As the Developer-Oracle, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing client issues and develop solutions;
- Supervising junior staff and manage parts of client engagements;
- Author presentations and presenting findings to clients; and,
- Prioritizing objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10) years of experience with Siebel CRMStrong Oracle development skills - Oracle E-Business Suite modules, R12;
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical designs;
- Strong object-oriented programming skills;
- Experience building Oracle customizations;
- Experience with the full testing lifecycle: unit testing, quality assurance testing, and user acceptance testing;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Strong communication (verbal, written) skills;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Ability to be client-facing and work effectively with a large and diverse project team consisting of both the Company and client resources;
- Motivated self-starter, ability to self manage;
- Ability to effectively mentor and transfer knowledge to client resources;
- Completed undergraduate degree in computer science, computer technology or information systems; and,
- Oracle certifications (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.