Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start immediately.
BSA will work in close partnership with business partners/technology/ project teams and other stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage applications/requirements. On average BSA's are responsible to support over 20 applications simultaneously; as a result, the ability to multi-task is a must. Additionally, with CRD's mandate to go full agile in FY20, agile/scrum experience is a big plus.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Work with business stakeholders and other SMEs to assess current capabilities, and understand and document requirements;
- Work with business stakeholders to design effective “To-Be” processes, identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases;
- Work with IT Specialists (Developers, Operations, Solutions Designers) to translate user and/or systems requirements into functional specifications;
- Assume project management activities such as scoping and estimating of project efforts, risks identification and mitigation measures recommendation, identifying resources, and coordinating delivery efforts;
- Work with testing teams so they can translate requirements and use cases into test cases and provide accurate estimates
- Adhere to existing processes/standards including the system development life cycle (SDLC) and project management methodology (including agile), risk and production capacity guidelines and escalate issues as required;
- Monitor product lifecycles, ensuring specifications and functionality support business objectives and architecture decisions, undertaking re-development, as required;
- Communicate accurate project status and provide timely escalation of issues/recommended solutions to the BSA Manager;
- Provide first level support by referring to existing documentation, querying Databases, reviewing Job schedules, etc.;
- Projects are low to moderately complex and performed under management guidance and supervision;
- Highly motivated with a proven track record of delivering results;
- Exhibit effective problem-solving skills with a high degree of attention to detail; and,
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of four (4) years of IT Business Analyst experience;
- Agile project delivery experience;
- Intermediate SQL Querying Language skills;
- Sound knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards across the project life-cycle;
- Advanced knowledge of documentation tools (e.g., MS Office, Excel, MS Project, Visio);
- PMP certification would be an asset;
- CSM (Certified ScrumMaster); and,
- Undergraduate degree.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.