Infrastructure DevOps Engineer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer/Build & Release Engineer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Applying Microsoft Azure Cloud computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes;
- Designing, developing, and implementing software integrations based on user feedback;
- Troubleshooting production issues and coordinating with the development team to streamline code deployment;
- Implementing automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines);
- Managing the full release process;
- Building and releasing automation;
- Creating build packages;
- Releasing deployment;
- Collaborating and coordinating with team members to improve data engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security;
- Conducting systems tests for security, performance, and availability;
- Developing and maintaining design and troubleshooting documentation;
- Implementing and staying abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling;
- Designing and implementing Azure solutions which are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized; and,
- Designing, engineering, and automating end-to-end Azure IaaS, PaaS solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field;
- Two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in an Enterprise IT environment;
- One (1) to two (2) years’ experience running Azure cloud services in a production environment;
- Experience with Microsoft Windows servers 2008 R2 through 2016, Microsoft Active directory and ADFS. * VMWARE or other hypervisor experience;
- ITIL certification;
- Additional IT certifications – particularly around Microsoft and Cloud Architecture;
- Experience maintaining data pipelines applications;
- Experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring;
- Knowledge of Python and Azure DevOps and tools like Git and GitHub;
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL (Structured Query Language);
- Excellent problem-solving skills; and,
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.