Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Scrum Master and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an eight (8)-month contract located in Montreal, QC to start in October.
As the Scrum Master, you will be responsible for:
- Focusing the team to help them deliver business value though Agile techniques;
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on problem-solving;
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, conflict resolution, increasing transparency and creating a team spirit;
- Influencing and onboarding internal and external partners in Agile project delivery;
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog; and,
- Being creative in your Agile techniques and going beyond the book.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism, French and English (written and verbal).;
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience and a Scrum Master Certification;
- A vast toolbox of practices with the capacity to juggle them to fit the team’s needs. For example Lean, Agile, Scrum & Kanban, Kata, Lean Startup;
- Passion for process improvement;
- An analytic spirit seeking a product/system as a series of small deliverables who has the ability to transfer this vision through workshops (story mapping, customer journey etc.);
- A realistic mind with the ability to understand project administration needs and support the team to complete their own. For example budget forecasting, project charter, invoicing, etc.; and,
- A good understanding of IT technologies (programming, cloud architecture, microservices, automation) and practices (DevOps, TDD, Continuous Integration, mob programming).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.