Clinical Applications Support Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking multiple Clinical Applications Support Analysts for two (2) to three (3) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Working on the floor, directly with clinical staff including nurses, allied health, techs, etc. to help them navigate the Cerner HER;
- Partaking in an orientation to familiarize yourself with the Cerner Build as well as sites clinical units;
- Helping clinical staff perform specific tasks, share experiences around the management of difficult workflows, and give practical guidance or advice around optimizing efficiency;
- Following either a 4 x 12 hour or 4 x 8 hour shift pattern with the possibility of additional shifts as required;
- Shifts patterns may require the resource to work shifts overnight and/or fall over a weekend; and,
- Participating in specifically designed familiarization sessions to become familiar both with the build and health care in British Columbia.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- The ability to complete 8-12 hours shifts to meet operational demands and gaps;
- Significant prior Cerner Knowledge;
- RN or other Clinical Qualification an asset;
- Clinical education/experience in the following fields is preferred:
- Ambulatory clinic nursing (renal, cardiac, surgery clinics);
- Ambulatory clerical/registration;
- Emergency Department Registration; and,
- Medical day care units (blood transfusions, IV medication administration, etc.).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.