Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Integration Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Montreal, QC to start immediately.
As the Integration Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Working directly with cross-functional teams to assess HCM business needs and translate those needs into performing and reliable integrations;
- Working closely with the Solutions Architect to ensure that designs utilize the appropriate integration patterns and standards;
- Defining, analyzing, and validating data sources;
- Documenting system interface specifications;
- Designing, coding, testing and deploying HCM integrations;
- Designing, coding, testing and deploying HCM specific reports;
- Developing and executing test plans (unit testing, integration testing);
- Excellent problem-solving skills, communication and documentation skills;
- Participating in weekly meetings with project teams to discuss project status and
- providing integration design and building updates;
- Providing consistent and clear communications between all project stakeholders; and,
- Participating proactively on cross-functional discussions related to integrations and best practices.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with system integration development;
- Recognized experience in cloud HR system development capabilities;
- Strong technical experience with XSLT, XTT, XML, SQL and object-oriented development including Java and/or .NET;
- Strong experience with Web Services and APIs (WSDL, SOAP, REST and WS standards);
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and communicate the information to other company members, some having no technical skills;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and respond to urgent requests in a timely manner;
- Ability to exercise sound judgement, be autonomous, take initiatives and focus on its tasks;
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively, with a wide cross-section of;
- internal customers from end-users and super users to Business Process Owners;
- Ability to communicate with external consultants and suppliers;
- Bilingualism (English/French) (an asset); and,
- Experience with change management and incident management methodologies and tools (eg. ITSM, ITIL) (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.