Eagle is currently seeking a B? usiness Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity,? scheduled to begin immediately.
%3? Cb>Key Responsibilities
The%?20successful candidate will be responsible for:%0? A
- Scheduling and facilitating discovery sessions? with key contacts in clinical areas;
- F? acilitating systems requirements gathering sessions; %?09
- Documenting system requirements and solution design propos? als;
- Conducting solution testing and coordi? nating user acceptance testing;
- Participating? in workflow documentation;
- Participating i? n project team meetings as needed; and,
- Coordinating Go Live and Change Management planning. ?
Skills and Qualifications%?3C/b>
The qualified candidate mu? st have:
- Experience working%?20with Paris is preferred;
- Experience worki? ng on complex projects in cross functional teams; %?0A
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; and%2? C
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting%?20skills.
Don’t miss? out on this opportunity, apply online today!%?0D
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will prov?
ide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.%?20We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only%?20candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note%?20that your application does not signify the beginning of empl?
oyment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only c?
ommence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee%2?