Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Reporting Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Waterloo, ON to start immediately.
As a Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports required by various levels of management;
- Prioritize timelines and manage the completion of production and ad-hoc requests from business partners;
- Identify opportunities for operational efficiency and effectiveness improvements, and implement appropriate solutions;
- Build/ modify reports to support existing or new reporting and operational requirements;
- Provide on-going to support to business partners (compliance, recognition, sales force operations); and,
- Perform various analyses as required.
What we’re looking for:
- University degree – Business, Commerce, Accounting;
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Well organized with the ability to consistently meet tight deadlines;
- Ownership and responsibility for meeting deadlines and accomplishing goals;
- Advanced working knowledge of reporting tools including Microsoft Excel;
- Client focussed and able to build and maintain successful relationships with internal business partners;
- Knowledge of Individual products, distribution channels, and systems;
- Self-motivated and capable of handling conflicting priorities in a dynamic and changing environment;
- Strong communication and documentation skills;
- Ability to work both independently and within a strong team environment;
- Experience working with large data sets focusing on summarizing, extracting and reconciling data;
- Working towards or has completed an accounting designation (CMA, CPA, CGA);
- Two plus (2+) years financial analysis/accounting work experience;
- Experience with identifying and implementing processes improvements in a reporting or data-driven environment;
- Insurance industry business knowledge; and,
- Working knowledge of MS Access, SQL or SAS.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.